Thursday, July 19, 2007

Counting the days...

Well... CMS is coming back today from SK and that will officially start the last part of preparations for this Summer's main attraction for me: My first trip to Europe. I couldn't have asked for a better compañera de viaje than CMS. The funny thing is that even though she has been to Europe before all the places we'll be visiting will be new for her as well.

I am starting to get freaked out by the proximity in time of the trip, but I am certain it will be a fun adventure. We have quite a hectic schedule that I'll describe in my next posting, but in a nutshell we'll be visiting four cities in 15 days and using trains, planes and probably automobiles. It is going to be fun and I hope to at least have a couple of instances in which I can enter something in this journal I am starting.

No comments: